How Personal Information Is Collected and Updated
We may collect information that personally identifies you when you register, when you participate in reviews and other features or when you otherwise communicate with us.
Types of Personal Information Collected.
• We collect information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you register on the site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, order for a service or fill out our contact form.
What we do with the information we gather?
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, contact information including e-mail address, phone number, Demographic information, credit card information or other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
• Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the Web Cookies" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We adopt a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
How do we use your information?
A cookie is a small packet of information that we place on your computer's hard drive whenever you visit the storekaro.com. For each user, our web server automatically recognizes the following:
• The host origin of the request (e.g., your IP address)
• The referrer (e.g., where you came from if you arrived at our site via a link)
• The requested document (e.g., the page being viewed)
• your browser type (e.g., Internet Explorer 6.0)
• platform information (e.g., Windows 2000, Windows XP, MAC OS 10)
• session data (e.g., whether login was successful)
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, order for a service, respond to a survey or fill out our contact form, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send your emails for updates on your activity and transactions
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their service orders. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
We do not store in cookies any passwords or credit card information, any information that personally identifies you.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. It does not include website hosting partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Your consent of our terms and conditions
By using our site you signify to our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.